SPA ARCHITECTURE AT THE BALTIC SEA: ENJOY OUR FIVE HISTORIC BUILDINGS AT THE WILHELMSTRASSE IN SELLIN WITH THE SPA AND BEAUTY OASIS
- The Villa Rugia is one of the most outstanding historic buildings of the spa hotel at the Baltic Sea, constructed in the style of the old spa architecture. It is situated directly at the impressing Wilhelmstrasse in Sellin. Here you find the restaurants Ambiance and Brasserie, the hotel bar and the reception, so it is the heart of our exclusive private hotel. A popular meeting point is the spacious terrace with a view over the Wilhelmstrasse, where you can enjoy the joyous life on the boulevard. And not only in winter is the cosy fireplace lounge the place to be.
- The lovely restored Villa Vineta is somehow breathtaking: Two pairs of pillars are holding the two loggias which go over the whole front, and the supporting beams richly decorated with carving. In former days this was the residence of the local mayor and after that the great-great parents of the owner lived here. In Villa Vineta you find the library of the Roamntik ROEWERS private hotel, a very cosy room in the style of a country house, with shelves full of books and comfortable wing chairs, which are especially in the colder seasons near the historic ceramic oven very popular.
- Between Rugia and Vineta a tiny dark wooden holiday home hits the eye, which is situated directly at the Sellin Wilhelmstrasse: The Finja was built out of wood in 1905 and has been all the time a summer residence. The holiday character is still there: The rustic house is the ideal holiday home with three bedrooms on two floors, a complete kitchen in country style, a dining area in the bay and the big comfortable sofa in front of the open fireplace, ideal for families, friends and even for guests with a dog.
- Villa Marina with its sunlight floated loggias is a wing building of the house Rugia. Guests in here are only a few steps away from the restaurants of the private hotel and the hotel reception desk.
- Hidden in the hotel park there is house Sella. Apart from some more guest rooms you find here our spa area with indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath, solarium, different relax areas and an inviting sun deck with sun chairs.